Charlotte’s Web CBD Gummies
Charlotte’s Web CBD Gummies prove the Earth’s best things can come from a gummy. To begin with, RECOVERY gummies are not only squishy and delicious, but they also help support exercise-induced inflammation. These gummies are specially-formulated with a botanical blend of ginger, turmeric, and a proprietary whole-plant hemp extract with CBD to support joint health and joint strength. They’ve paired their premium hemp extract with ginger and turmeric in gummy form to help you move easier and feel good.
- Turmeric supports healthy joints
- Ginger helps support a healthy inflammatory response
- Each serving has 80+ naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and more
- Supports healthy joints
- Maintains joint mobility
- Helps support healthy recovery from exercise-induced inflammation.
Charlotte’s Web RECOVERY Ginger CBD Gummies
Again, these gummies are specially formulated with a botanical blend of ginger, turmeric, and a proprietary whole-plant hemp extract with CBD to support joint health.
- This unique botanical blend has been crafted with natural ingredients to help support joint health
- Flavored with natural juices from fruits and vegetables
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light
- Keep away from children
- Products that use ingredients grown in nature sometimes vary slightly from batch to batch.
- These products do not contain any additives or dyes to standardize the color of products
- The Charlotte’s Web CBD oil products include whole-plant hemp extracts from Charlotte’s Web plants.
Charlotte’s Web RECOVERY Gummies
Furthermore, CBD and the other 80+ phytocannabinoids found in hemp support various processes in the human body. Among the many other benefits that Charlotte’s Web users experience, some of the key ones are:
- A sense of calm and focus
- Relief from everyday stresses
- Help in recovery from exercise-induced inflammation
To conclude, Charlotte’s Web products include a full range of phytocannabinoids and other beneficial plant compounds, including terpenes and flavonoids. Instead of using only CBD, research shows that using the whole plant is more beneficial. The plant maximizes benefits delivered throughout the body and provides additional wellness components.